1999 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

Oh Bob Saget

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Man you kick so much ass you should be arrested for assault!
Thank you!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow sunlit!!! awesome information for this issue :waytogo:

OP
OP
O

Oh Bob Saget

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you happen to have any idea what the part numbers are for items i need? They might be listed there i just kind of scanned through but i didnt see them. I want to make sure i get the right stuff. ALSO i saw somthing that rang a bell with me while browsing. When i make a hard turn "link into a parking spot" my steering feels all funky. I am also hearing some noise "just a little near the steering wheel" Wondering if you had any ideas. Im at around 160k miles so im sure there are some nornal things that are going out.

OP
OP
O

Oh Bob Saget

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So i checked the coolent level again today and it was low. Added a quart ran it in the drive way for a few seconds.. it started dripping coolent pretty quickly. I got under it to have a look and it looks like .. yes the lines are leaking.. a maybe a gasket in the same area behind a large metal piece. Maybe needs a new gasket too? Im not sure. I was wondering if anyone could point me twords the correct part numbers for the pieces i need to fix this coolent leak? I am going to try and tackle that first.

OP
OP
O

Oh Bob Saget

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here are some photos. Im not sure what all needs to be replaced but was hopeing maybe you guys might from the pics. Sorry they are crappy.

Attachments

• SAM_1289.jpg
    SAM_1289.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
O

Oh Bob Saget

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got it lifted up a little and cleaned the hoses.. turned it back on and watched as it started dripping from the rear directly above the cross pipe. Im going to post some more photos including a direct side view of the vehicle from the bottom. Dead center of that photo is where its leaking.

Attachments

• SAM_1295.jpg
    SAM_1295.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 12
OP
OP
O

Oh Bob Saget

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Side view to show location. this is the rear drivers side door and tire. I have it jacked up a bit in the front so it would make sense that it would leak further back maybe?

Attachments

• SAM_1296.jpg
    SAM_1296.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
O

Oh Bob Saget

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for that. After looking at these photos and reading the discriptions of the issues im having with the coolent leak. Do you thiink its hoses? It seems to be starting "higher back farther" unless im missing something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts