1999 OBS Denali parts for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
120 MPH Speedo with 101K miles on the odometer;
$110

Grey Denali center console.Complete except top latch is missing. Arm rest and surrond has brand new grey leather. Includes front block off plate for heater and rear mounting bracket
$250 as it sits. SOLD

I can strip it down, remove all paint, rebuild and repaint Med GM grey for an additional $125

Fog light switch and Bezel
$45

Also have a perfect cup holder for the OBS Tahoe center console
$45

Buyer pays shipping on these
Thanks
Tbruz

Attachments

• denali 120 speedo.jpg
    denali 120 speedo.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 14
  • denali console head on.jpg
    denali console head on.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 15
  • denali console rear controls.jpg
    denali console rear controls.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 13
  • denali fog light switch and bezel.jpg
    denali fog light switch and bezel.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

99_Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance you would just sell the heater block off plate separate from the console?

bigal11419

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much for the console redone in the gray and shipped to NY 11729. Is it possible to ship UPS Ground and if so can you bill shipping to my UPS account if I give you my account #? If not would you be able to provide me with weight and dimensions and I can email you a shipping label

OP
OP
T

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bigal
Rebuilt and stripped/repainted GM Med gray and with arm rest in brand new leather is $375. Only thing missing on this on is the top latch and the key.
Takes me about a week to complete it.
Not sure on shipping costs but estimate no more than $75; UPS ground would be no problem.
Also let me know if you want the cubby surround left as woodgrain or wrapped in black vinyl($25 extra for the black vinyl)

Complete weight is around 60 lbs, rough dimensions are 24 x 24 x 55

Could drop the weight some if I leave the multi disk CD player, amp and wiring stuff out; have to leave the heavy sub in place as its case is structural to the console.
I don't believe anyone has figured out how to wire this stuff up to actually be usable but keeping it in or out would be up to you and you'd save 10Lbs weight on shipping
Thanks,
Tbruz

Last edited:

bigal11419

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am definitely interested. I just sold some stuff on eBay that I am waiting to get paid on before I can pull the trigger on this. Hopefully they pay quick, but I will get back to you as soon as I know.

OP
OP
T

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paypal or USPS money order is fine.
PM me your UPS shipping info after you decide so I can ship it against your account.

Decide if you want it "as-is" or rebuilt.

If rebuilt, you'll need to tell me if you want all the body control wiring, amp, CD changer and harness's left in or taken out.
Last decision needed is on the woodgrain bezel, leave as woodgrain or wrap in vinyl.

As stated it takes about a week( an hour or two each night) to get this apart, cleaned, stripped, re-upholstered and back together.
Thanks
Tbruz

bigal11419

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to take it as is. I might be changing my interior color in the spring and I have some mods I want to do to the console so just send it as is. When you get a chance PM me your PayPal email address and I will send you the $250 and my UPS info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700