**1986 Chevrolet 1500 SWB Cammed for SALE**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

I'm selling my 1986 Chevrolet 1500 SWB pick up. It red has a cowl hood. Under the hood you will find a 350 motor with mild cam (don't know specs), Headman Headers, custom exhaust with Flowmaster that dump under axle, Holley 4 barrel carburetor, Edelbrock intake manifold, Chrome valve covers, Alternator relocation bracket, New booster and master cylinder, A/C delete. Motor has been de-stroked to a 327 with aftermarket pistons and rods. The block is a 1967 from an Impala SS with camel hump heads. Driving this motor is a th350 that comes with a Hurst shifter. The rear end is a stock (non-posi trac). Has custom back bumper and front grille. Inside you will find a gauges from Rpm to oil pressure. Inside will need some work. I was planning on doing an Ls Swap and take all the interior off but you can make it into an original if you want to. Paint on truck is 6 out of 10. The hood will probably need to be repainted. Has a small dent on the driver door. The glove box will not close. All doors lock and all window (manual) work. All lights work. Yes it is drive-able on the street. Just need to put the exhaust back on. I don't need to sale it just wanting to buy a motorcycle again so according to the boss (wife) I have to let something go to get something else. Motor and tranny is for sale on craigslist if any of ya want to buy it. It will be off this Sunday. Will get pics today.

Thanks for looking,
antonio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJcmaT51xc4

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

bigshoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Love those trucks. To bad all the ones I've found in New England are rusted out or just beaten and hacked to shit. GLWS

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me hit up some buddies that live in that area still to see if they would be interested!

OP
OP
PwtrSS_OakCliff

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck STILL for sale.. FIRM on price. $3,100. Not going 1 cent lower. FIRM.

Tax Refund bump..

Attachments

• Back Truck.jpg
    Back Truck.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 27
  • Truck Front.jpg
    Truck Front.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 25

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member