16 suburban ditch light brackets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are the ones I ordered. Have you run anything bigger then an S2 on there? Any vibration? Do you think the lights would need removed to open the hood if running a 3” pod? Thanks.

No issues, solid as a rock...everything clears with no issue(s). I think 3" pods will be fine. They mount underneath the hood on the hood brackets so the mount, light and hood all move together.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Sparksalot for the win. I never search Amazon for this kind of stuff because their search engine sucks and usually brings up parts for every vehicle but the one you searched but I found one company that makes then for the 15+ platform. They’re certainly not SDHQ but I don’t need them to hold an XL80 either.

They have a bolt on tab the light mounts to, I’m assuming those have to be removed to open the hood otherwise theirs no need for them. That kind of sucks but it’s livable.

https://apocindustries.com/products/2014-16-chevy-tahoe-suburban-ditch-light-brackets

Pics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17