07 Yukon Denali lift AWD w/autoride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickd17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 07 Yukon denali all wheel drive wiyh autoride, I am looking for a 6 inch lift but need ideas, everything I have a look at it seems to say will not work wiyh autoride.

Brock

Reaction score
Rick, I think (she? looks hot, why the boy name?) is correct. That damn autoride seriously f#%@s up any affordable lift plans. I (CS Motorsports) installed a 2" lift F&R for about $500. We researched all the options for any hoist above 2". It can be done, but the parts alone are $1600 ++.

Autoride does have it's advantages if you load lots of gear or tow a trailer, like I do.

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rick, I think (she? looks hot, why the boy name?) is correct. That damn autoride seriously f#%@s up any affordable lift plans. I (CS Motorsports) installed a 2" lift F&R for about $500. We researched all the options for any hoist above 2". It can be done, but the parts alone are $1600 ++.

Autoride does have it's advantages if you load lots of gear or tow a trailer, like I do.

She's a man baby!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9

Latest posts