00-06 3rd row seat brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wpnfxer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to find a set for my Yukon. I have checked all of the salvage yards in my area and beyond and they either don't have any Yukon/Tahoe or they are too effing lazy to check the floor to see if they are still there. (one actually argued there were no brackets needed and one argued that if the vehicle didn't come with the seat then a seat could not be installed)

Ebay is a joke, Brand new sets for 175 when they can be purchased online and locally for 125 or the jag offs that are selling used ones for over 100 shipped- that cost them maybe 50.00 from a junkyard,---yhea i checked all the yards and they have all said they would not charge over 50.00 for the brackets.

Had to scrape the money together to purchase the seats from this forum because in the initial email said he had the brackets then when it was time to transfer the money said he didn't (i have the emails).

So if anyone has a set they would like to get rid for a decent price or knows of a yard i can call that may have a set please PM me.

sanddperformance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck getting a junkyard to sell them. I have purchased every set I could get my hands on in 8 states I have 100s of sets on ebay and $100 a set shipped is a all time low price. I like getting 150 shipped with bezels and 120 shipped without.

konvertre

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2003 tahoe brackets

hi
do you still have sets of brackets / bolts - with carpet bezels - I have tan / beige carpet
txs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879