‘21-‘22 Tahoe Air Design Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully this is just the start for fender flare offerings and some larger ones are coming. ;-)

OP
OP

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM just started listing these same flares as an accessory.

shekmark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about these. Air Design also makes them . Probably the same just rebadged. I think I would like the look with my Dark Ash, but would really like to see some photos first or someone else go first. Lol. That 3M tape is a bear to clean off if I don’t like them. I wonder if they can be slipped on without activating the adhesive, just to eyeball them before committing. I also would not mind having the ding protection.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...And here we are, still no fender flares for the newer generation Yukons/Tahoes. I reached out to Bushwacker twice already with zero response. I even attached pictures of my ride, and offered to pay for a custom set, but not a single response.

I found these by RealTruck, but it looks like they're on a Silverado. The bodyline is similar, so I might consider get a set to test fit, and have them modified... Or, just forget this quest and call it a day.

Last edited:

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I finally heard back from Bushwacker, and they informed me they don't have anything in the pipeline for the current full-sized body style GM. He did mention they've been receiving requests for 21-23 fender flares, but the most they can do is refer those requests to their engineering department in hopes they'll design something.

I mean, if it's been this long, then I seriously doubt they have plans to do anything at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879