Z71 Valance on Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madgrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone attempted to get a Z71 lower Tahoe valance to work on a Yukon? I like the look of it much more and the fog lights are much better than my current SLT factory fogs. Maybe through some bumper cutting it could work?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Cut the bumper you lose impact integrity.
Maybe tahoe bumper with yukon cap?
But still curious on other thoughts

OP
OP
Madgrty

Madgrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about that but the Yukon has a dip in the bumper and cap for the grill. Maybe make the lower valance a little different to fit would be easier. Thinking about it, cutting these bumpers would not be fun

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Say you did cut the bumper. Would still need to fold a lip for the valance to mount so it's not sticking out or bouncing around. Seems like a ton of work.
Get a Sierra w/t valance and cut out circle holes :shrug: might look good , might look ghetto

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that look a lot. Is that a member on here? The first picture on that article is _Spanish_ 's avatar.

OP
OP
Madgrty

Madgrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that but I'm going for a bit of a different look. Currently changing my grill section, and was going to body-match the bumper but I would rather have the circle fogs from the z71 than my current SLT fogs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sahidblack

Latest posts