Z06 brake conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ivin74

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Did you find out anything good while researching this?

Ryan I found out on the silverado ss forum several folks have done that set up. That set up can be done on the nbs tahoe and yukons but its not worth it because the brake pad do not contact the entire disc so its not worth the money. You are better doing the 07 set up, thats what I ended up doing and believe me it makes a difference.

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan I found out on the silverado ss forum several folks have done that set up. That set up can be done on the nbs tahoe and yukons but its not worth it because the brake pad do not contact the entire disc so its not worth the money. You are better doing the 07 set up, thats what I ended up doing and believe me it makes a difference.
That's what I was just thinking earlier maybe I can order just the Rings for my rotors since they're the two-piece ones in the bigger size

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about doing the OEM 07-14 front brakes on the 02-06's? I did that first before going with Wilwoods and it did improve the braking over the original.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz