Z06 brake conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's probably not worth the thousands of dollars it's going to cost. Most just upgrade to 07+ Tahoe rotors, calipers, and brackets.

OP
OP
ivin74

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
That's probably not worth the thousands of dollars it's going to cost. Most just upgrade to 07+ Tahoe rotors, calipers, and brackets.

Chiggy, what the difference on the brake rotors between an 05 tahoe and 07 ?

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I was about to., then I decided on the wilwoods kit. I still have the brackets for the conversion if you want them.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
The 00-06 have 12" rotors and 07-13 have 13" rotors but the upgrade also has a redesigned caliper

Chiggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 00-06 have 12" rotors and 07-13 have 13" rotors but the upgrade also has a redesigned caliper

Yeah that. I did it myself. I got reman calipers and brackets from the parts store. Ordered a stoptech slotted and drilled rotor and pad set and Russel Stainless lines. Stops so good now. Next I'm going to flush the PS pump for my hydroboost to have some fresh fluid. It helps a little with pedal feel

davzava

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would this mod work for OBS Denali? I have the silly drum setup on her still.

Edit: The NNBS rear disc brakes I meant.