Your Tahoe limited post pics here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes indeed you found a bad a•• Hoe there. And yes it seems to have a slight drop in the front. But yes it looks nice with low miles where as I have 223K on mine.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

TahoeLimited

Reaction score
I originally bought just to flip it, but I like it so much I'm going to keep it if all possible. I'm trying to find out what these things are worth...they must be quite rare, as I don't see any current or completed Ebay listings for them.

I've owned 5 Buick Grand Nationals. Between '86 and '87, they made a total of 27K Turbo Regals (between the GNs and the T-Types or "Turbo T's"). One will always see 10-15 for sale on Ebay at any given time. Looks like folks are holding on to their Limiteds though.

On another note, I hit one of the wheels with mag wheel polish yesterday. Looks much better...I'll do the others and post a pic or two soon to show off the shinyness!

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never knew they existed before two days ago...did some research after seeing one for sale on my local craigslist. Snagged it up as soon as I knew what I was dealing with. And got a Smokin' deal on it. It's in great shape ('cept for the peeling paint - mostly the clear coat on the hood). 98K original miles*, extremely straight body, no dings or dents, zero fluid leaks...extremely happy to own this badass *****.

Am I mistaken, or does it seem that mine is tad lower than other Limiteds I've seen in other pics? Yes, I know the Limiteds are lower than normal Tahoes.

* Correction...just turned over to 99,000 miles this morning.

That's a clean ass hoe!!

Dillonv2008

Reaction score
2004 z71 tahoe
Green reverse lights,curb assistant,fogs,interior
6"lift 3"body
20x12 fuel hostage
35x12.50r20 nitto trail

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 19

TahoeLimited

Reaction score
I am looking for one if anyone Knows a lower mile one for sale.

I originally bought my Limited to flip it. One minor problem - I love it so much I want to hang on to it. Besides the fact I'm now of the understanding of what a Limited is [A) limited production, B) bitchin' options, C) badass, generally speaking], the vehicle drives extremely nice. Being my first Tahoe, I don't know if it's typical or not, but I feel like I'm driving a new Caddy. The motor is one of the smoothest running V8's I've ever been in.

Anyway, I need to stick to cars I don't like if I'm going to flip them. I'm not sure I'd take $10K for my car if someone offered it to me.:driver:

Dillonv2008

Reaction score
2e9asymu.jpg
7ymumysa.jpg

Sharpieferrari

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my limited. Can't figure out how u get the big pics on here though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 38

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo