Your Tahoe limited post pics here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MACJR90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Uhh that pisses me off id buy that just like it is and bring it home if I could

Y2KpewterZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get the skirts as I have two fellow members here in Chicago wanting some if both are good?

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

My limited in 2000 when I chromed out the factory's.
azaba8uv.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Difference is that the Z71 is 4WD and the limited is a 2WD with a body kit. What city is that limited in?

I know this, but just like the Limiteds the Z71 was a one year only "special" edition too. And unfortunately this Limited is long gone and probably turned a Hyundai already..

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update, new paint, wheels, 3 stage sunroof, 442 hood, carpet, drivers seat cover front and rear LED signals and pioneer 7500 head unit.
4aqadu2a.jpg
yne2ade7.jpg
esupeheh.jpg
anuradup.jpg
amy9usyv.jpg
9umahu4e.jpg
8y3u4ypu.jpg
tabeperu.jpg
de7ysa2e.jpg
9uqe5y3a.jpg
9y2uqyja.jpg
uhezeru8.jpg
yvujuvyv.jpg
syzesuma.jpg

me2ehyjy.jpg

Sent from a Phone Booth

Last edited:

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Is that a LS motor there?
My paint is a brilliant black pearl. It has metal flakes in it, and when the sun hits it, it turns to like a steal gray.

Last edited:

Heavybowtie350

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sharpieferrari thats a nice looking engine and tahoe if you dont mind me asking are your fog lights blacked out and if so where did you find dem im trying to find a set for mine i have a 95 c1500 with the limited bumper bought it as is and i wana change my fog lights

Sharpieferrari

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just went to my local vinyl store and picked up some black perforated vinyl. The kind that you can see through and stuck it on them. Makes them look tinted without actually tinting them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz