You have a new Responsibility.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're going to need everyone's help on this. It's ultimatley up to the members of TYF to make this place the way you want it to be. Admin/mods can control a lot, but can only do so much. The morale of the board is dictated by the morale of its members, so let's do this.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for stepping up guys! Things needed to be done to improve the feel of the forums. Thanks Shagg for putting something in motion by adding the mods to help get things under control.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats you guys both deserve it and have both contributed a lot to making tyf a great forum

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
congrats you guys both deserve it and have both contributed a lot to making tyf a great forum

Just take me out on your boat and we're good! Thanks BTW :waytogo:

B

Last edited:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys :) This site is already back up to its awesome status! Seems like the storm has passed over...we've all pretty much been able to work together

Last edited:

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
thanks guys i didnt post on here for quite a while because of that but all of you seem cool and i have been reading your posts for a while just stayed away so i didnt get bashed for a month or so but now that its gotten happy again ill be here every day:)

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks guys i didnt post on here for quite a while because of that but all of you seem cool and i have been reading your posts for a while just stayed away so i didnt get bashed for a month or so but now that its gotten happy again ill be here every day:)

:word:

I think the drama has subsided, and we're definitely back to the way things were! This place :rocking:

BOSS

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! screw you boss and Blizzard!!

hahaha just kidding. I love this place. and you guys ovcourse.

:cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA