Yet another Newb checking in from OK :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DARKHORSE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well a little about me. My name is Rick, And I am from Oklahoma City. I am a window tinter and 12v installer by trade. I have an 01 Tahoe LT with a few mods. I am getting ready to put #2 paintjob on it since I am gathering everything up to do the 06 Intimadator SS front clip to it. (ALMOST DONE).
My little mod list is, Custom Paint, 24's, Cowl hood, Smooth D pillars, Roof rack delete, LED taillights, Roll pan, 05 Tahoe front airdam. Its pretty much stock besides a cold air kit, and a programmer. The interior is tan leather with an eclipse nav headunit. I still have yet to figure out what colors we are gonna spray onto it. I have a few pics of both my rides in my album if you would like to take a peek. I am married and my wife is into letting me do pretty much whatever I want to our vehicles. She usually drives the Tahoe, (for now) But her car is a 96 WS6 with a bunch of mods. I hope to gain some knowledge and have some fun on this board..

dy6aea.jpg

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, im in edmond for the summer, if you ever see a gto driving around like a dumbass its probably me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA