WTB / WTT 2007-2013 Denali Dark Brown Woodgrain Trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wheelguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
WTB / WTT 2010-2013 Denali Dark Brown Woodgrain Trim

Before anyone goes postal, I PM'd NathanJax and he gave me permission to post this.

I have a very, very clean full set of factory, never modified in any way 2012 brushed metal Silverado LTZ crew cab interior trim pieces including the stock steering wheel spoke covers. To be precise, this includes the following (refer to image for item numbers):

picture.php

• Item 1: dash bezel goes from RH side of speedometer area to passenger side vent (includes DIC cutout)
  • Item 2: dash bezel the goes on the LH side of speedometer area
  • Item 3: radio bezel that surrounds double din radio area, climate control & pedal/traction/sensor control area w/2 power ports
  • Item 4: RH & LH steering wheel spoke covers (does NOT include steering wheel cruise control or radio control buttons, however the buttons WILL FIT if you have them already or plan on getting some)
  • Item 5: Front LH (driver side) door power switch bezel (does NOT include the power door lock/mirror/window switches)
  • Item 6: Front RH (passenger side) door power switch bezel (does NOT include the power door lock/mirror/window switches)
  • Item 7: Rear LH (driver side - backseat) door power switch bezel (does NOT include the power door lock/mirror/window switches)
  • Item 8: Rear RH (passenger side - backseat) door power switch bezel (does NOT include the power door lock/mirror/window switches)

These trim pieces are nearly perfect - no broken tabs or missing clips. They came out of my 2012 Silverado LTZ & were about 12 months old when removed. You use your existing vents in the dash pieces and your existing switches on the doors. Driver's side door bezel has switch openings for 4 windows, window lock, door locks, power mirrors and power folding mirrors.

At this point, I am NOT willing to sell or separate these pieces - maybe in the future if I cannot find any takers and fully decide not to use these as core replacements on hydrodipped parts.

I am looking to buy or trade all of the above for the same stock pieces in the NEW KING MAPLE (not the gray/black - see image below) Denali woodgrain, excluding your steering wheel and the steering wheel spokes, unless you already have matching woodgrain spokes.

Denali trim color I'd like to buy/trade for:
picture.php

Thanks for your time and thanks for looking!

Note that due to my post count, I cannot reply in this thread - so please send me a PM. The first reply from tstimpson was a nice offer but unfortunately the door bezels are different on MY 2007 to 2009, so edited the title. Sorry and thanks!

Last edited:

t.stimpson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be up for a trade. I have a 2009 gmc yukon xl denali. Though I will say the center cup holder is not in the best shape. I bought the truck used so the previous owner didnt take care with the finish on it. The rest seem in decent shape and not scratched up. I can send pics of those too if your interested. I took the center cup holder out and put the slt style in. If your not interested thats ok, just thought I would reply and understand if your looking for something in better shape.

Attachments

• denali center cupholder (1).jpg
    denali center cupholder (1).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 15
  • denali center cupholder (2).jpg
    denali center cupholder (2).jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 13
  • denali center cupholder (3).jpg
    denali center cupholder (3).jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 13
  • denali center cupholder (4).jpg
    denali center cupholder (4).jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 13

t.stimpson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here are the pics of the other pieces.

Attachments

• denali wood trim peices (1).jpg
    denali wood trim peices (1).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 15
  • denali wood trim peices (2).jpg
    denali wood trim peices (2).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 13
  • denali wood trim peices (3).jpg
    denali wood trim peices (3).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 15
  • denali wood trim peices (4).jpg
    denali wood trim peices (4).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 15
  • denali wood trim peices (5).jpg
    denali wood trim peices (5).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 15

t.stimpson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more pics

Attachments

• denali wood trim peices (6).jpg
    denali wood trim peices (6).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 16
  • denali wood trim peices (7).jpg
    denali wood trim peices (7).jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 15
  • denali wood trim peices (8).jpg
    denali wood trim peices (8).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 16
  • denali wood trim peices (9).jpg
    denali wood trim peices (9).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 16

DonE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have you found someone to trade your dash bezels as of yet. I know your post is old,but if you have not done so yet. I think I have exactly what you are looking for.

WTB / WTT 2010-2013 Denali Dark Brown Woodgrain Trim

Before anyone goes postal, I PM'd NathanJax and he gave me permission to post this.

I have a very, very clean full set of factory, never modified in any way 2012 brushed metal Silverado LTZ crew cab interior trim pieces including the stock steering wheel spoke covers. To be precise, this includes the following (refer to image for item numbers):

picture.php

• Item 1: dash bezel goes from RH side of speedometer area to passenger side vent (includes DIC cutout)
  • Item 2: dash bezel the goes on the LH side of speedometer area
  • Item 3: radio bezel that surrounds double din radio area, climate control & pedal/traction/sensor control area w/2 power ports
  • Item 4: RH & LH steering wheel spoke covers (does NOT include steering wheel cruise control or radio control buttons, however the buttons WILL FIT if you have them already or plan on getting some)
  • Item 5: Front LH (driver side) door power switch bezel (does NOT include the power door lock/mirror/window switches)
  • Item 6: Front RH (passenger side) door power switch bezel (does NOT include the power door lock/mirror/window switches)
  • Item 7: Rear LH (driver side - backseat) door power switch bezel (does NOT include the power door lock/mirror/window switches)
  • Item 8: Rear RH (passenger side - backseat) door power switch bezel (does NOT include the power door lock/mirror/window switches)

These trim pieces are nearly perfect - no broken tabs or missing clips. They came out of my 2012 Silverado LTZ & were about 12 months old when removed. You use your existing vents in the dash pieces and your existing switches on the doors. Driver's side door bezel has switch openings for 4 windows, window lock, door locks, power mirrors and power folding mirrors.

At this point, I am NOT willing to sell or separate these pieces - maybe in the future if I cannot find any takers and fully decide not to use these as core replacements on hydrodipped parts.

I am looking to buy or trade all of the above for the same stock pieces in the NEW KING MAPLE (not the gray/black - see image below) Denali woodgrain, excluding your steering wheel and the steering wheel spokes, unless you already have matching woodgrain spokes.

Denali trim color I'd like to buy/trade for:
picture.php

Thanks for your time and thanks for looking!

Note that due to my post count, I cannot reply in this thread - so please send me a PM. The first reply from tstimpson was a nice offer but unfortunately the door bezels are different on MY 2007 to 2009, so edited the title. Sorry and thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz