WTB: OBS dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a grey OBS dash (95-98) or 99-00 Denali, Z-71 or Limited, as clean as possible

sdfinlay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like you and I are looking for the same stuff...

Ive got a lock on about 6 of these in gray if you still need one.... Just pulled mine a few days ago.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you and I are looking for the same stuff...

Ive got a lock on about 6 of these in gray if you still need one.... Just pulled mine a few days ago.

How much and where are you located?

sdfinlay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How much and where are you located?

Atlanta; I'll point you in the right direction for free.

I've got one sitting in the garage now, but it will need to be repainted. $100 bucks on it... as-is, where-is.

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is old, but are you guys still looking for dashes? I was just at a junkyard last week in West Palm Beach, FL where I found 2 grey OBS dashes, no cracks! Depending on my schedule this weekend, and if you're still looking, I may be able to help out.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is old, but are you guys still looking for dashes? I was just at a junkyard last week in West Palm Beach, FL where I found 2 grey OBS dashes, no cracks! Depending on my schedule this weekend, and if you're still looking, I may be able to help out.

I moved onto a NBS Escalade so I'm no longer looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645