Would the front end of a 2003-04 sierra fit a 2002 yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fausto

Reaction score
Can any one help? There's a guy selling a SS bumper for 2003-04 sierra. I like that bumper better than any of the aftermarket bumpers for 2000-06 yukons. I know that the grill is different, but I am thinking of changing the grill too. Would these two products fit my 2002 yukon? And are the fog and head lights the same? Thanks for the help

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd need to swap out the front frame horns and front bumper.

OP
OP
Fausto

Fausto

Reaction score
So that means the bumper and grill will clip in using the same lights and the body?

RND Customs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The main difference is they have different bumper brackets, besides that I'm fairly certain the entire front end will bolt onto the Yukon. 2003-2007 Silverado base and SS the entire front clip as in, the hood, fenders, headlight brackets, grill, and bumper, with new brackets. I not sure how well only half of the parts would fit with Yukon parts since the fenders and hood are entirely different shapes.

I also found this video with a few answers as to how similar all of these GM trucks are, up until about 2008. he also shows the bracket difference and welds the Silverado style brackets on.

Damn... This post was made in 2012 and I stumbled upon it now?...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezze77