Will a 285/65r18 fit a 15 yuk without a leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerryksr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but, how about an update on the DuraTracs? How many miles? How is the wear? Road noise?
Was there any rubbing at all with the 275/65-18's?
Thanks,
Jerry

15TahoeZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but, how about an update on the DuraTracs? How many miles? How is the wear? Road noise?
Was there any rubbing at all with the 275/65-18's?
Thanks,
Jerry
I second this update!

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys,
Decided to go with the duratracs due to price and the winter rating. They did not come in a 285 and the 275/70s looked like they were going to rub. Wife didn't want to do a leveling kit so I got the 275/65s. Wish I could have gone a little bigger but still looks way better than stock. Also fitted a pair of truck mudflaps. I know a lot of guys on here like the street look but we really need the extra traction and puncture resistance when we drive on the beach and up in the mountains. Can't wait to hit the road in a couple of weeks
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks Great! Wouldnt mind snapping a profile picture? I am too wanting to go with some all terrain tires for our stock Suburban in the same size as yours
Can you comment on how is the ride, noise level, and vibration if any more compared to stock?
thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645