Wii

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD!!!

Hi guys,

As per mrs soulsea, more things that I never use need to leave the storage closet.

I bought this Wii last year with high ambitions of getting in shape, but gave up on it within a week ... so it, like myself, has been sitting there doing nothing and collecting dust.

It's the full Wii bundle that cost $400 me or so bucks (have receipt) and it is like new. In fact as you will see in the pics most of the stuff has never been opened. I have all the original boxes, manuals, even the plastic wraps everything came with.

There's the black Wii with stand, Wii fit, Fit Plus, Sports, Resort, 8 in 1 sports pack, boxing gloves, steering wheels, and a whole bunch of other accessories including the original batteries, extra adhesive strips for the motion thingie that goes on top of the tv, all the cables including the component HD one.

You get the idea, it's basically a top of the line like new Wii bundle.

In fact this is the original item listing from when I purchased it: http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...-and-More/5034384/product.html?cid=95138&fp=f

I just took a few bad pics but I'm happy to take better ones ... you can see them here: http://gallery.me.com/soulsea#100087

I think $300 shipped (it's a lot of stuff) is a fair deal.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sale pending through CL.

Damn it, why do I always ask so little for my stuff! :)

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sold

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope this was not originally bought in place of a gym membership:p

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not at all ... the gym was never an option.
Bastards won't let me smoke and swim!

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Btw I don't know how some of you deal with kids.

Poor man that came to pick this up had three girls, a wife, and a dog in his Solara and looked like he wanted to end it all!!

Could be the Solara tho ... :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: that's the perks of a suburban! Enough room where the kids are easier to tune out :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401