Wife's new ride.. Panda...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GHARACING

GHARACING

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks nice

Are you wrapping just the window trim, or are you going to black out the entire top above the window line

I had a few samples done on PS.. I think we are going to do from the body like up, including the window trim and possibly the grille.

ktrent

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Alex i love your setup. i have original walkers on my truck and my rzr and almost put the 17" 501s you have on my wife denali but went with 18" xd128s instead. now i am kicking myself. i am about to cut her valence as well. was about to remove it but you will have to trim tabs off body so reinstall would be impossible. i think you did the right thing.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Best advice I've ever seen offered on a forum. I'm so over those stupid light bars everybody and their brother has mounted every possible place you could have one. Back in the day on my Raptor (5 years ago), they were cool. They were only available from Rigid, etc and they cost well over $1000 so every Bob, Dick, and Tom couldn't afford one. Now, thanks to China and ebay, everybody and their brother has those things.
Ditto. However I would also like to lump in clear tail lights with that too.
Oh and just so you know, there hasn't been an "automobile" produced since 1975 and wait for it.......get off my lawn!

OP
OP
GHARACING

GHARACING

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Alex i love your setup. i have original walkers on my truck and my rzr and almost put the 17" 501s you have on my wife denali but went with 18" xd128s instead. now i am kicking myself. i am about to cut her valence as well. was about to remove it but you will have to trim tabs off body so reinstall would be impossible. i think you did the right thing.

Thanks dude.. I have walkers on two of my chase trucks (polished street locks, with blue rings) as well as on my daily driver f350... I'm sponsored by ultra wheels, they now make the street wheels for walker.. So opted for these on the wife's ride.

Ya trimming the valance made a nice difference.. I took about 5"s of it.

OP
OP
GHARACING

GHARACING

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update.. Full upper half wrap in satin black..

And don't worry! Grille shell and antenna will be "painted" to match..
They were going to have to do the shell and antenna in multiple pieces so I'll just have painted.

Wife is stoked on it!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Lil_Stump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks badass! Although I will admit the first thing that came to mind when I saw it was an Oreo lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pamelapanian