Wife's new ride.. Panda...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GHARACING

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally got the wife's new ride leveled with a pro comp 2.25 in front, 1.5 in back.. 17" Ultra wheel 501 legends with 285/70/17 BFG ko2 all terrains.

Also installed full weather tech mats which fit excellent!

Next up is a Baja rack.. We are contemplating wrapping the upper half in black, and going to fab up a clean and simple front light bar that will have a KC flex series LED bar of some sort.

Probably a few more things and she should be set.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that looks amazing! Crazy what a nice set of mud terrains can do to the look of a vehicle!

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Please dont go crazy with light bars. They are getting out of hand.

Best advice I've ever seen offered on a forum. I'm so over those stupid light bars everybody and their brother has mounted every possible place you could have one. Back in the day on my Raptor (5 years ago), they were cool. They were only available from Rigid, etc and they cost well over $1000 so every Bob, Dick, and Tom couldn't afford one. Now, thanks to China and ebay, everybody and their brother has those things.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Yes. Rigid and KC made the 50" which was like $1100. Now you can have it for $100, and assholes leave them on all day and night blinding everyone. Some say putting HID in a reflector housing is bad - I say any LED bar on 24/7 is way worse. Say NO to Lightbars!

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
APPROVED!!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB.... I would let my Wife rock the crap out of this if she would willingly drive a burb. but she is 5'4" and 100# lol she has driven my tahoe maybe 4x in 7 years.

love the meats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz