Wide steel wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How I contact this guy ?
Tried search with no luck ..

He's a member here. Look in the vender section.

This is really what I'm looking for ,

Love the look.
You'll be spinning your speedo so far out with such small tires it'll have to be adjusted. To get that look, you'll have to upside your wheels.

Again, find Tony, he's on here for sure.
I'm on my phone and am not sure how to copy and paste his info, or I would haha.

OP
OP
S

Samuraj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 265 -60-17 tires now , like to stay in same height or bit higher , you right , can't go lower ..

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How I contact this guy ?
Tried search with no luck ..
@NORCAL SS

From his sig:

You can call/text me 24/7 at 415 519 2432 or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions about lowering. My name is Tony and i'm here to help you out, and yes 24/7 means just that. If you see the parts for less shoot me a email and I'll see what I can do.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 265 -60-17 tires now , like to stay in same height or bit higher , you right , can't go lower ..

Going up a little wont be too bad, that's what I did.
You can go lower if you want, you'll have to adjust your speedo to the tire size.

@NORCAL SS

From his sig:

You can call/text me 24/7 at 415 519 2432 or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions about lowering. My name is Tony and i'm here to help you out, and yes 24/7 means just that. If you see the parts for less shoot me a email and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Yates, appreciate it

Dneel81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you call the mobsteel folks yet? They'll make you about whatever you want and their prices aren't too bad.

OP
OP
S

Samuraj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not ...
Looks like my options is 20x9 wheel
And steel in this size , will look ...... strange ❓

Dneel81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have a huge instagram photo collection. Problem is they have one old K5 blazer and the rest are slabsided lincoln continentals from the 60s, old hot rods, and then dropped old trucks. All cool vehicles but nothing to show you what it would look like on your vehicle. One other option is some transport wheels. They're 20 x 9 also I think but less expensive. Not quite as nice in my opinion as proper steelies, but still an option. They're more difficult to get as they're supposed to be destroyed once they've transported whatever new denali or truck they want to put giant chrome wheels on but don't want to do that till they get to the dealership....occasionally Craigslist will have them or someone will put some up for sale. It's another option though. they're not the 8's you're looking for but a solid steel wheel, obviously in a GM 6 on 5.5 pattern. Hope this helps.

The only new truck with their wheels on it I could find...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO2MLb_gglF/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE