why i hate people

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

God

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id go Charles Bronson Death Wish on these punks

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stop by your local authorized highway tow company. I assure you they have towed something similar back to the yard. They can fill you in on where they are picking up from. I bet they even know more or less where it's comming from.

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
does any one know what the black plastic pieces over the rear pillar on the out side are called? the piece between the rear quarter glass and the back glass, above the tail light. I cant find it in any parts mags like LMC. any one know where I can find some?

Leedogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DUDE...that is BS. The cops would arrest me from the hell I'd raise. MF'r had the nerve to right 'thanks'. I hope you had full coverage. I'd be sick.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best thing you can do for yourself at this point is forgive. Pray for the people that have done you wrong. That they may change their ways and be of help to others, not to harm to others.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
MaaaAAn!
Thats ****** up!
Sorry for the language, but you worked hard for that and to have someone do that in a matter of hours?
Aint know way....
Sorry homie!

HUMBL57

AC Guru
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best thing you can do for yourself at this point is forgive. Pray for the people that have done you wrong. That they may change their ways and be of help to others, not to harm to others.

X2. Let karma deal with them. You now have a blank canvas to customize however you like.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Lol@lee

upajutep.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667