Why don’t my batteries last !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
apparently it is not common knowledge that there is only like 3 battery manufactures and everybody else just slaps there sticker on it and calls it there's.
Oh I know it all too well. However, I know some batteries are intentionally made inferior so the next time you spend way more on the "good name brand" battery

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have good experience with battery pulser, which remove the sulfat crust from the lead plates.

The battery in my Escalade was down in capacity half a year ago. When I let the vehicle on ignition, after I stop the engine, five to ten minutes where enough to drain the battery enough, to prevent the car from start.

I installed the pulser and now my battery has a good capacity I don't know if it also helps when the battery suffers from too much heat.

Here a link just for example. I don't recomment expecially this unit i have a different one, but I think they all work new same principle...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10