Why does my driver ac keep going hot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
No it’s been doing it for awhile it’s weird it’ll start cold turn hot as hell on the driver side I cut the car off open the door start it back and it fixes instantly but eventually does it again not all the time but usually does it the one hot day of the week

tungsten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No it’s been doing it for awhile it’s weird it’ll start cold turn hot as hell on the driver side I cut the car off open the door start it back and it fixes instantly but eventually does it again not all the time but usually does it the one hot day of the week
Can you see if the blender door moves?Just wondering if theres a way too visually check?
Thanks.

s360guitarist

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If it makes you feel, any better the passenger side blows cold when my heat is on! (2009 Yukon XL Denali)

Good luck!

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
If it makes you feel, any better the passenger side blows cold when my heat is on! (2009 Yukon XL Denali)

Good luck!
Still trying to tackle this issue! Does anyone have a correct name for the part or part numbers to order through advance or AutoZone? @swathdiver @89Suburban

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT 900 nut