Whitedout01tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
not done yet, getting there. 2/3 drop, McGaughy spindles, 20's, cross drilled/vented rotors, shorty headers, alot more, alot of white paint.

Attachments

• tahoe 008.jpg
    tahoe 008.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 61
  • tahoe 007.jpg
    tahoe 007.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 58
  • tahoe 004.jpg
    tahoe 004.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet, did you just paint the valance? Or is it someone elses, painted...looks clean, white rear vent caps, GOLDEN!

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Thats a hella nice Hoe ya got there. I like how the white on the front compliments the clear on the headlamps and front turns.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I like when the valence and bumper caps are body colored. I think it gives it a cleaner, better flowing look.

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
whited

It's got white SS mirrors, which personally, is a must have! stock mirrors are to bulky. had the roof rack painted white, front air dam on the bottom of the front window, and want to either get smooth rear air dam appliques, or paint them white. The front bumper I'm not sure who makes it, buddy gave it to me from an bulk auction he won. It's diffenently aftermarket, true painted white. just gotta get the white bumper now, love the roll pan, but I live in AZ. bad drivers here.
anyone else got any ideas on what else to do. Don't know if i really like the chrome taillights, thinking of blacking them out, along with the headlights. what do you guys think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo