Which tires? 275/55/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatDTN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new to Tahoes but I've never been disappointed with Michelins. I ran a set on my Buick Roadmaster for years and with 72000 miles on them they still ride well and handle fine on dry roads. Not gonna pump any water out of the worn tread but still quiet too.

I run Michelins on my bike (BMW), on my wife's car, and plan to get them for my Tahoe LTZ soon.

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are really good tires^. I ran them for about 6 months

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just recently put on grabber hts 60 and so far they have been great. I have also ran cooper discoverer ht plus and liked those as well.

I don't like the stock Bridgestone or the Michelin ltz.

Parthery

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had two sets of Duelers and got over 50K on each. Switched to a set of Michelin LTX MS2s (now discontinued) and they were whacked from the start. Spent the better part of a year and 20K miles trying to get a vibration out and Discount Tire finally made me a deal I couldn't refuse to pull them off. I now have the Michelin Defenders (replaced the LTX/MS2) and they've got 20K on them and are barely worn. I should have no issue getting the 70K they are warrantied for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmen_1217