Good 275/55/20 tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m currently running Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza’s on my Esky, I’ll be needing new tires in the next few months any suggestions for 275/55/20 tires? It’s my daily driver sees every weather condition possible living in NE, don’t really have any complaints with the Bridgestones might go with them again, I’m thinking either an all season tire or A/T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Michelin’s are hands down the best. Pricey I’ll admit but worth every penny! I had LTX A/T2s on my stockers and they were the best tire I’ve ever had. Gripped like mad in rain and snow, cornered incredibly well, and were the quietist all terrain tire I’ve ever had. When I put my 20s on, I picked up a used set of LTX M/S2s and those were just as good. Got them with probably just under half tread and I got a good 10k miles out of them. Which is a lot because the mountain roads eat through tires like crazy unfortunately. The current version of that tire is the defender LTX and I’ve read lots of great things. Only reason I didn’t go Michelin this time around was because I was looking for a new set and wanted to step up from a 275/55 to a 275/60 so I could keep my NNBS Denali 20s on and not go back to stock 17s for the winter. In that size everything is pricey. But I scored a pretty sweet set of nitto dura grapplers on Craigslist for a steal. So that’s why I went that direction instead of Michelin’s. But for the summer I’ll definitely be going with Michelin defenders. Just gotta save up for them.

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bfgs k02 are pretty decent I drive pretty agressivly and these tires grip very nicely on sharp curves dry/wet and handle very well in snow. They also look nice and agressive.

brknhal0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to get my hands on a set of BFG KO2 22's but they don't make them. Which sucks!!!! The only way to have them on my 2015 Tahoe is to get smaller wheels.

Anyone have an alternative that are rated as good as the BFG KO2's? I want to beef up the look of my Tahoe without getting smaller wheels.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to get my hands on a set of BFG KO2 22's but they don't make them. Which sucks!!!! The only way to have them on my 2015 Tahoe is to get smaller wheels.

Anyone have an alternative that are rated as good as the BFG KO2's? I want to beef up the look of my Tahoe without getting smaller wheels.

I had these on my OBS Tahoe which was a 16” tire they were great all year round and unstoppable in the snow, might go with these in a 20”

50d8cad4d0f1e5118507e2b6d94f8227.jpg

drowssap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had these on my OBS Tahoe which was a 16” tire they were great all year round and unstoppable in the snow, might go with these in a 20”

What are they? I think I can make out Dynapro but not the model

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645