Which of these headlights should i get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Of those choices, I'd also say DEPO's. They are clean looking and decent quality. If you're going to go the halo route, I say do them yourself with some quality products. You never know what you are getting in the pre-made ones, or how long they'll last.

Dropmech: Go with black. I think it'd match the rest of your truck best. JMO.

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
Just ordered the black depos. Sorry for the thread hijack! But thanks for the opinions guys!

OP
OP
Midgetclown

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahah i oredered the black depos as well... not gonna go with the demon eyes seeing how theyre $200 haha. Cant wait to see how yours look, diggin the way your truck looks as it is.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't read the responses to the first post but I personally don't like any or the choices :shrug:

OP
OP
Midgetclown

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I felt the same way about the parking lamps i bought but seeing em in person and actually on the truck i changed my mind completely so im hoping this is the same thing haha.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D with yours being a black ride it'll probably look good. Just not my thang :High 5:

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depo's!!

Anyone know why they have the lines going across the plastic in the front? Never had those on any Headlights I've gotten before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn