Which of these headlights should i get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to get new parking lamps to try to re-tint then since my first ones came out like crap but i just put em on and like em better than the night shaded ones (ill post pics whenever i charge my camera). So now that i didnt tint these ones the factory headlights dont look as good so i wanna get new ones. The parking lamps i got are pretty much the same ones as in the first pic down below. Which of these 3 sets do you guys think are better looking?

These ones have Halos which im not too crazy about but not sure.
Haloheadlights.gif
Halos again but not as flashy
Projectorheadlights.gif
Heres some DEPOs without halos which im leaning more towards
DEPOheadlights.gif

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2nd ones look pretty cool for a halo. I have halos, but chrome ones. Little diff. than the ones you posted. Dont care for the 1st ones, to big of a side bubble looking thing.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want halos get the CCFL halos. They're much brighter and last longer than the led ones. Seems like most people like the depos. Here's a pic of the CCFL halos (headlights off).
jaes11.jpg

OP
OP
Midgetclown

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. Not sure how much im really diggin the halo's anymore so i think im gonna go with the DEPOs.

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I'm torn between getting the bumper light combo or just the depos. Then I still have to decide if I want black or chrome. I need to see some pics from the guys who have them already.