Where to buy cowl end cap without antenna hole?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I did the stubby antenna mod a while ago, and now I want to do the antenna delete. I'm using this as reference:

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/how-to-hidden-antenna-mod.7661/

It references part number 15287179, which is apparently from the Escalade. However, it seems that part is now discontinued, and I can't find the updated part number.

Can anyone shed some light on the updated part number and/or where to buy one?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Discontinued from what I hear.

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting to do the stubby anteana swap myself. What anteana did you use? I seen where someone on here said you could use the onstar anteana but the seemed to be two different sizes.

OP
OP
seven9st surfer

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting to do the stubby anteana swap myself. What anteana did you use? I seen where someone on here said you could use the onstar anteana but the seemed to be two different sizes.

I used the onstar. The threading is a slightly different size (which I found out after I bought it). I was able to get a few turns on it, though, and it's been on for about 3 years now with no issues. Not great reception, but I never listen to the radio.

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh nice, maybe I'll have to try a little harder lol. I didn't get too crazy with it when I tried. I did the anteana delete with the solid wire ran behind the window seals and I was wanting to put the stubby anteana on to fill the hole until I could find a junked escy. Figured I would put it right over the wire I have wrapped around the anteana base.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I did the stubby antenna mod a while ago, and now I want to do the antenna delete. I'm using this as reference:

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/how-to-hidden-antenna-mod.7661/

It references part number 15287179, which is apparently from the Escalade. However, it seems that part is now discontinued, and I can't find the updated part number.

Can anyone shed some light on the updated part number and/or where to buy one?
Did you see the one that just popped up in the classifieds here?

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Check Garry's auto recycling in Crestview. I've got a bunch of stuff from them, including my ESKY vent caps for $65.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645