Escalade Cowl End Caps For Sale (Passenger side No Antenna Hole).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have 3 Escalade cowl end caps for sale. This is for the passenger side and eliminates the antenna hole. They are all OEM from the NBS Escalade. Will fit the NBS model Tahoes/Yukons.

Plastic tabs are solid and intact. Only a bit of rust on one of the metal parts of the tab. A fresh coat of Krylon Fusion and it will look good as new.

Asking $35 shipped per each unit.

IMG_0418.jpeg IMG_0419.jpeg

Why you need this part.
IMG_6718.JPG IMG_6720.JPG

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

I have 3 Escalade cowl end caps for sale. This is for the passenger side and eliminates the antenna hole. They are all OEM from the NBS Escalade. Will fit the NBS model Tahoes/Yukons.

Plastic tabs are solid and intact. Only a bit of rust on one of the metal parts of the tab. A fresh coat of Krylon Fusion and it will look good as new.

Asking $35 shipped per each unit.

View attachment 232137 View attachment 232138

Why you need this part.
View attachment 232139 View attachment 232140

I need one of these.

hardluck13

Reaction score
Any left? Bought one from another member and he failed to mention the tabs were shit and the rubber insert where the antenna goes flips up so much looks like I have an antenna

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have one left. See the pics. Tabs are good just a little rusty. Rubber flap for hood hinge is flat. Just needs a quick coat of Krylon Plastic Fusion spray paint to look new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPKennny