Where to buy Bilstein shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjlegend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place for me to buy a set of bilstein shocks? I have some sag in the rear that I'm hoping will help raise it back up a little.

Also, as I mentioned to help the rear sag I was wondering if #1 this will help or not? and #2 will I benefit from only purchasing rear shocks for now and later getting fronts? Or should I get them all at once?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shocks alone will not raise it up. You will need new leaf springs or a lift block.

OP
OP
K

kjlegend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shocks alone will not raise it up. You will need new leaf springs or a lift block.

I had a feeling the shocks wouldnt do it alone. I have a set of 2" blocks. Is there anything I need to worry about with doing blocks vs. new leaf springs?

ebay has em pretty cheap

I saw them on ebay and wasnt sure if there were better places, or companies who support our forum that I can do business with instead..

Is there a difference between "standard shocks" or any heavy duty types?

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Axle wrap, but blocks are a quick way to get the back raised back up. Most people run blocks. I think you will be fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz