Wheel Rub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RJI2010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 96 Yukon with a 2" or 3" body lift on it, Im not sure but it is one or the other. The problem I am having is the front bumper is slighltly bent downward, I have already shaved off some of the plastic molding on the bottom of the bumper and trimmed some of the metal its not rubbing anymore unless I am turning while hitting a bump, like turning into the driveway. Now
I am thinking this might be a easy fix just remove the bumper and bend whatever is bent back into place. But I don't know how to remove the bumper, anyone know how? The tires are BFG 35's.96Yukon-1.jpg
I know pic is not best shot of dilema but its what I had on the laptop.

Thank you

If anyone has any other question go ahead and ask I'll be on the forum while I watch the homerun derby!!!

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
loosen all the bumper bolts and try pulling it forward some. when i did my bl i pulled my bumper as far forward as i could for tire clearance. no rubbing but my tires have no tread left lol. mine sits funny in the middle too but its a aftermarket china made one so i can thank that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigburb3500