Wheel nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greenhornet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe LS with 18" factory mags.,The original nuts are 60 deg. conical nuts with the sheet metal overlay which are splitting. So i would like to replace them with chrome or stainless replacements.Many listings indicate that 60 Deg. won't fit my wheels,so my question is what are the correct type for the factory wheels? I have measured the factory ones and they are 60 Deg. conical taper.Thanks.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contact your local dealer, give them your VIN and ask the part # for lug nuts. Then you know for sure instead of guessing.

OP
OP
G

greenhornet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the original nuts but when i but tires and rims foe snows (steel rims) they said i needed different nuts so i got them and they turned out to be the same as factory mag wheel nuts. I looked up options on Amazon and many say will not fit a 2015 Tahoe even though they are the same physical dimensions.Just curious why the discrepancy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24