Wheel help, decisions....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotCarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am looking to get some aftermarket wheels. I am kind of a noob with this stuff so I was hoping you guys could help me out. Right now I am rocking the stock aluminum rims, tires are Big Foot A/Ts, 265/75/r16. I want to keep my current tires because they have decent tread left. I also have a set of barely used studded tires on another set of the aluminum stockers in my parents garage that will be my winter setup. So the stock rims are 16 inches right?
Some wheels I am looking at are the Cragar soft 8's, or the ATX Mojaves, but the Cragar's are much cheaper... I like the style of these wheels alot. I also found some wheels that look similar to the Cragars but are called "Unique". Who has experience with any of these wheels?
What wheel should I get? What bolt pattern do I need on them? I know there are six holes, but thats about it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700