Whats next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txsmainevent

"The Lurker"
Reaction score
picture.php

1. Ok I used to like the chrome rims but now I ****** hate them. I want black wheels, and solid black, no polished/chrome lips. Should I try to sell mine or go powdercoat/paint on my current wheels? I would like to get rid of all chrome and have my chrome verticle grill color matched (Cant sell that, it was a gift from my mother), along with my bumpers. What is everyones opinion? Cause everyday I look at it and get mad like "**** it im getting rid of it!"

2. Didnt want to start a seperate topic in the suspension but my ass end sits like 3" higher than the front and Id like to bring the front down like 2'' and level out the back if not just 1" higher in the back. I know alot of discriptions say "lowered from the stock height" but my rear is stiff as **** and dont want it to drop to far down. And yes it has the tow package but its the 2wd LS. I know I would like a 3/5 but the offset on my rims are wrong and I know the fenders will sit on the tires. Tires are 295-40-24

Im tired of droppin money into my "projects" just to get mad and get rid of them then kick myself in the ass for the investment to resale price....

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as the rims I'd just sell them and find a black wheel you like man. You'll be much happier.

I'll let someone else more knowledgeable about suspensions respond to that but you can just a 2" drop and then different shocks would probably soften the ride I'd bet :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n