What led tail lights to get help me decide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that something I could fin on eBay or something?
The resistors came with mine, packaged in a separate plastic bag. They're a small rectangular black block that has a single female plug matching the small connector you referenced. They come with 3M adhesive tape on them. I just cleaned a place on the back of the light housing with alcohol and stuck them on after plugging them in. I tested the lights without the resistors, and they flashed very rapidly. With the resistors they flashed normally.

If you still can't find them, I can remove one and take a photo if you want. I still have to polish mine from tinting. So I'll have them off at some point anyway.

OP
OP
Rollout12183

Rollout12183

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The resistors came with mine, packaged in a separate plastic bag. They're a small rectangular black block that has a single female plug matching the small connector you referenced. They come with 3M adhesive tape on them. I just cleaned a place on the back of the light housing with alcohol and stuck them on after plugging them in. I tested the lights without the resistors, and they flashed very rapidly. With the resistors they flashed normally.

If you still can't find them, I can remove one and take a photo if you want. I still have to polish mine from tinting. So I'll have them off at some point anyway.
Just looked in the box I didn’t see them ‍The first time found them now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman