What gives?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riverracerxxx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
my drls wont come on. Thought the bulb was burned out. It wasn’t checked the fuse/fuses, they look good. Checked the setting on the dash computer. It’s set to ON ‍♂️♂️♂️

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if everything checks out and like Nate said make sure the parking brake isn't set, then try cleaning the drl's bulb connector since these are on all the time the connectors get hot and warp and can get so they don't make contact very well anymore, I used to have to clean mine on my nbs every once in a while and bend them in so they made good contact again. Also if you are not aware they do not come on until you are in drive.

OP
OP
riverracerxxx

riverracerxxx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
if everything checks out and like Nate said make sure the parking brake isn't set, then try cleaning the drl's bulb connector since these are on all the time the connectors get hot and warp and can get so they don't make contact very well anymore, I used to have to clean mine on my nbs every once in a while and bend them in so they made good contact again. Also if you are not aware they do not come on until you are in drive.
Thanks. I’ll check that out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse