What Exhaust System Are You Running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. You don't have an LS1 in your Tahoe unless you swapped it in.

2. What do you want out of your exhaust? Lots of rumble all the time, nice little rumble at idle scream at WOT? Do you care about cabin drone? It really depends what you want.

OP
OP
_mostcommon

_mostcommon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
its swapped fbody ls1 hooked currently to a 4l60e atleast until i can get a t56, done in a weekend with the help of my buddies :). and i think i i'll probably be getting the corsa sport from what everyone saying.

Last edited:

loho16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got dual Gibson exhaust on my Tahoe. I picked it up on craigslist from a local guy. I had to cut the pipes out the back because they make the kit universal for the XL/Suburban

FreshLikeOprah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excuse the filth. Just rained, and dirt road. This is 4" with a 5 drop in rear. It's right, but works. Long Tubes, ORY, flowmaster merge into 4" with magnaflow muffler.

Attachments

• IMAG1185.jpg
    IMAG1185.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 44

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long tubes, hand made catted split Y pipe, x over pipe, dual Magnaflow's, dual tails. I think its the nicest sounding exhaust I've had.

Reaction score
I'm Just curious what kind of setups you guys got, i need inspiration on deciding what my exhaust setup should be (Ls1 2002 Tahoe).

I was just about to post a " let's talk exhaust" thread but I'm glad to see there's already one going! I need rumble... Lol I don't like quiet trucks.

Last edited:

Txhotdog

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i recently put a borla xr-1. sounds good a little drone though, but you will get over it.

WhoDatBuul

Supporting Member
Reaction score
MBRP 3" Cat Back Exhaust its pretty awesome !!! was gona get a magnaflow catback but the MBRP is $200 cheaper ! its stainless steel & sounds great !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10