What do you guys have for exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello guys post up what you have for exhaust on your tahoe/yuk lets see what everyone has.

juNWMXFvFIhft.jpg

i got headman headers to the y-pipe which is 2 1/4 dual inlet and 3inch out with the 3 inch in and out center super 10 from flowmaster.

What do you guys have?

here is mine.

[yt]mZ_Wk23tVtw[/yt]

Last edited:

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JBA shorties, Magnaflow Y pipe and cats, Borla cat back, PCM4LESS dyno tune, K&N FIPK....Oh yeah a little 383 under the hood.

[yt]HsKNSGRF4v4[/yt]

Suburban: 40 series muffler on the suburban, stock motor has a BB tune but nothing else. Amazing the difference in the two

[yt]ZwVNtXH40C0[/yt]

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thorly Tri-Ys, Maggy spun cats and Maggy 12568 di/do muffler.
Going to do it over though.

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flowmaster 50 series dual in/ dual out. the drivers side is dumped the passenger side has a tailpipe. (Just was messing with it until i get my longtubes, 3 inch piping all around with new maggy cats.

OP
OP
C

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice so far guys i may post a video of mine soon have not had time to make one but mine roars pretty good but i like how most of the people that have posted on this has flowmaster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84