What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtpoliteness

Reaction score
So, I noticed the brake fluid reservoir in my Tahoe really low. Found the master is leaking. Well, that explains my brakes that feel like poo.

Got the new master on and promptly spent 2 hours power bleeding, manual bleeding and running the output function for the ABS module. They feel awesome now!! Pedal travel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Pedal travel feels like a normal car finally. I even got the ABS to lock up driving around the parking lot.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tested out the posi a few days ago, gonna leave some better marks come spring time lol

0775075ca2d75bb869d10346568c2104.jpg

knucklebuster283

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sense I bought the Yukon I've had no blinkers or the hazards, and the tilt would not lock. Today I got a whole column from the j yard and changed out the column. Now everything works as it should but, now it tries to fire on start up but will not stay running. I also noticed now when I turn the key to run, I get a security light on the dash?

2door2wheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sense I bought the Yukon I've had no blinkers or the hazards, and the tilt would not lock. Today I got a whole column from the j yard and changed out the column. Now everything works as it should but, now it tries to fire on start up but will not stay running. I also noticed now when I turn the key to run, I get a security light on the dash?
its a passlock issue. its part of the column. when you swapped it out you made the security system angry. im not sure how they work but if you read about it you will find the problem

sgtpoliteness

Reaction score
I took some time and really scrubbed the front seats this afternoon. Wow! They were filthy.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered new fuel lines, going to order the pump and get the gas tank shield powdercoated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts