What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new tires today!!

HERCULES TRAIL DIGGER MUD TERRAIN so far so good.

sepa3yge.jpg

erypujut.jpg

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the time to put the Caddy fans in. They can cool a Northstar V-8 stuffed in sideways, they can cool the Tahoe...And does it ever.

I used two Haden temp controllers, and used 2 30 amp add-a-circuits. I looked up the wiring diagram for the year caddy they came out of, and it said that each fan has a 30 amp fuse. I did exactly that, and ran it for a few hours. Not a hot wire in the place. one fan fires at 200, the other will come on at 220. The second fan never turned on until i made it come on by tweaking the settings, then I turned it back. I need to figure out now how to hook fan to up to the A/C as well in addition to the temp controller.

I am very pleased with the outcome, and plan to do a write up. Mileage is unknown yet, but I do know drivability is much better, and it don't come out of OD on hills any longer...pulls like a champ! Well worth the effort!

efan14.jpg

efan17.jpg

Shawn

Last edited:

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to figure out now how to hook fan to up to the A/C as well in addition to the temp controller.

Tap 1 of the fan trigger wires to the green wire on the accumulator or the condenser... Wen I tapped the accumulator the fan stayed running even wen the car was off...

And there is a write up...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz