What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phantom240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you look like you need a flush out.

-

Yup, probably. However, it's working fine for now, so I'll take what I can get until I get some more time at my buddy's shop. We rushed cause we had to finish his 5.3 swap in his 81 Corvette in time for the car show.

Reaction score
I replaced both lower ball joints, replaced all U-joints, lubed all the zerk fittings, replaced all radiator hose clamps with new constant pressure clamps instead of those worthless worm style screw clamps, flushed the cooling system. Also had a two-wheel thrust alignment and tire balance done. Took the 'Hoe for a wash and wax for not making me bleed after all this work and for once in recent memory costing me less than $300 bucks.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
It does. Yall lucky bastards can get a bb tune i cant... Gotta chip my ecu since im obd1...

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does. Yall lucky bastards can get a bb tune i cant... Gotta chip my ecu since im obd1...

Why do you need to chip it?? Your truck is a monster, remember?? LOL

Idk Sun, we might cause a riot/ mob of beautiful women if we take our trucks out at the same time... (i.e. super models, bunnies, celebrity)

Yeah they all love slowass trucks with faded paint. :roflsquared:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Obd1 need a chip to get a tune... Otherwise i would get a bb tune since when theh have them in my area its only a 2 hr drive

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Idk Sun, we might cause a riot/ mob of beautiful women if we take our trucks out at the same time... (i.e. super models, bunnies, celebrity)

i can deal with that i think.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

you need to upgrade.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Why do you need to chip it?? Your truck is a monster, remember?? LOL

Yeah they all love slowass trucks with faded paint. :roflsquared:

well we would get some hot hoeette's, btw remind me to, if i ever make it to your small little land, to whip your hoe's ass. may be awhile since there is nothing there to really attract me to there. a hoe showdown is just not enough. then again it might be.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Yes I am aware OBD1 needs a chip, I have several. :hmmm2:

you just still can't seem to get it right.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dlshort21