What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah man I raised it back up right after it flooded here and had water seeping in the door...

sent from tapatalk2 using rabbit ears and aluminum foil.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
damn the firestone 2101 says it is only for 4dr models and not 2dr.difference in the frame and they have nor 2dr kits otherwise i would say you can look like this with about 50-60 psi in them.

IMAG0874_zps3df2474b.gif

may have to just get new and stronger springs.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

monroe air shocks wont fit the 2dr either but these might help perhaps.

http://catalog.monroe.com/catalogPa...atalogCode=monroe&locale=EN&loadStatus=ACTIVE

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

partImageDisplay.jpg

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
it can go lower and still be fine technically. but still you would want at least 20's while idling and about 40's while cruising. for a high mileage engine. good pressure for flow and to keep lifters pumped up with not to much that it creates to much parasitic drag on the engine.

It usually runs about 20psi@idle and 40psi around 2000ish rpm.

That picture of those bags aired up isn't recent is it? I hope you finished putting all 4 of those new wheels on by now. :lol: