What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the tahoe to get an alignment and found out that all 4 ball joints were really bad.
Also my driver side rear brake drum is leaking gear oil. but i have to get it fixed before the new wheels go on....This SUCKS!!!

so had to take a trip to O'reilly's.

IMAG1012.jpg

Hopefully all this will be done by tomorrow.

Monzter Mike

Reaction score
I just ordered a bunch of stereo stuff for my Tahoe! Didn't have the money for the deck I wanted, so the one I've got in it will have to do for now. :( But I did get all the speakers, subwoofer, amps that I wanted & wiring that I'll need.

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to get some pictures soon. Been busier than normal at work lately. Things should slow down next week. Hopefully I can arrange with the local offroad shop to change the gears for me next week. Gotta get the gears done while I still have the black 95' to drive. I think I might have a buyer for it.

Looks like our Hoe's are the same color. Can't wait to see what yours looks like with the new wheels and tires.

Yukon420SEL

Reaction score
spend six hours last night with a sledgehammer, pblaster, hammer, tow rope, and a tree trying to get my rusted soild trailer hitch out, ended up going through the back literally smacking it for 6 hours straight, and thats how you can tell this is a solid truck

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spend six hours last night with a sledgehammer, pblaster, hammer, tow rope, and a tree trying to get my rusted soild trailer hitch out, ended up going through the back literally smacking it for 6 hours straight, and thats how you can tell this is a solid truck

Easier way, unbolt the hitch, go offroading, hit some rocks on a drop off, BAM! hitch gone:anitoof:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz