What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do these led have a small fan on the back? If so there's no issue with clearance . I want to use a set of them also.
Yea they have a fan, you do need to trim the plastic headlight mount in the back a little, I used a sanding drum and it took about 5 seconds to do each side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you going to hook the sub up? It is a 1.4 ohm sub so a 1 ohm stable class d amp is needed are you can use that bose amp.their is a way to wire this Bose to work with aftermarket radio.

Reaction score
Well I hit the concrete divider on the interstate a few weeks ago to avoid hitting the ******* who desided to stop for no reason in front of me. 90% of the damage was done to the brush guard. Installed a new grill. Waiting on my phantom grille inserts to come in. Then I will be ordering a passenger side fender. Hood will have to wait until I get the money up for the cowl induction hood I want. 20161016_141754.jpg

Reaction score
Are you going to hook the sub up? It is a 1.4 ohm sub so a 1 ohm stable class d amp is needed are you can use that bose amp.their is a way to wire this Bose to work with aftermarket radio.

I ordered a small 100 watt boss A/B class amp off of eBay for the sub in mine and it works perfect. plus it was small so I was able to install it into the console. I removed the subs and amp I had in the back because they just took up way to much room.

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine didn't have the sub with it, just the disk changer. I gutted that, made a carbon fiber box and am going to use the wiring to power some leds and tvs for the kids. I was thinking of adding an amp in the space though to power door speakers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700