What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Drove it around. It feels great n has about 7-8k miles on the motor n same on the trans:)

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watched as it got wet for what passes as rain here, then drove to get some chicken and on my way to work.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Someone drew a badly drawn dick on the dirty window.i finished the drawing because it looked stupid and i dont care so whenever it rains itl come off besides ill get em back worse ;)

redaddiction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355531385.643958.jpg

Finally installed my 2in lift blocks in the rear and cranked the front a bit, not enough to hurt the cv angle no worries.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
How easy was it? Im gonna do the keys n block on mine

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Also how much u pay n do you have a link?

redaddiction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How easy was it? Im gonna do the keys n block on mine

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Also how much u pay n do you have a link?

Keys are pointless on our trucks, I just bought the blocks and square u-bolts off of eBay, about 40 bucks and cranked the front a bit.

Easy to do took about 2 hours from start till cleanup. The rear would be easier with two floor jacks but I did mine in the street so it can't be that hard.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea i know im jist gonna crank mine a lil and put the rear blocks on. Ill do it probably around january tho since i need toget money to do the alighnment aswell since when cranking it need to be alighned

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I cleaned the glass on the inside. Couldnt clean my frame tho... tomorrow ill have it done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brandonkeefe