What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i didnt really pay attention to it. is that a cause for concern? this was the first time i was doing any mechanical work ever, on a car.

You've never done mechanical work on a car and a valve cover gasket is what you used to be your first experience? I'm impressed!! Most would be intimidated by that :Handshake:

farhanm

Reaction score
You've never done mechanical work on a car and a valve cover gasket is what you used to be your first experience? I'm impressed!! Most would be intimidated by that :Handshake:

Thanks... i spent quite some time going through videos before i attempted. Special Thanks to Kysrsze for This

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

It's common on these trucks. Krp makes a bracket that I used that works great. Get in there and take a look. It ultimately means you have a exhaust leak.

btw from the pictures can you pin point/indicate the bolt you suspect could be broken off one?

Thanks
--
Farhan

06yukon619

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally got my torsion keys and Bilstein shocks installed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 24

devious1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't to bad. Took some fishing line,went behind the tab and slowly went back and forth until it came off. Used Goo Gone and a razor to get the rest of the glue off.

@bigrhino - that doesn't sound bad at all. i thought i would have to put a heat gun to it for quite some time and basically pry it off. thanks for the reply, looks like i might be tackling this later today. :)

d-alex-l

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wasn't to bad. Took some fishing line,went behind the tab and slowly went back and forth until it came off. Used Goo Gone and a razor to get the rest of the glue off.

@bigrhino - that doesn't sound bad at all. i thought i would have to put a heat gun to it for quite some time and basically pry it off. thanks for the reply, looks like i might be tackling this later today. :)

No pun intended huh?

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Changed out the door speakers and upgraded to the Kickers. Massive difference in the highs and lows.

devious1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No pun intended huh?

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Changed out the door speakers and upgraded to the Kickers. Massive difference in the highs and lows.

are you running a oem or aftermarket HU? i need some advice on a mild upgrade from the bose system

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA