What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWebPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished swapping over LEDs into all my exterior lights. Installed the resistors on the turn signals to eliminate hyper flash but I'm still getting the hyper flash.

Also did the antenna delete mod.

which resistors did you purchase? Is it safe to say you purchased the link on amazon that was posted?

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep purchased them off amazon. I just need to order my new housings for my HID retrofit so I figure at that point I am going to triple check everything. Was thinking of doing it next weekend when I do my stereo install but will probably put it off a big longer and just tackle all the lighting issues at once.

DWebPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep purchased them off amazon. I just need to order my new housings for my HID retrofit so I figure at that point I am going to triple check everything. Was thinking of doing it next weekend when I do my stereo install but will probably put it off a big longer and just tackle all the lighting issues at once.

Please tell me you are doing some sort of write up on this.

I am about to order the 3157 bulbs from Amazon, can you link me to the resistors?

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As an MPG experiment I replaced my Airaid MIT with the stock tube keeping the oil-less filter and resonator delete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz